Our Pink Clay Mask cleanses, clears congested pores, detoxes the skin and removes dead skin cells to revitalise and reveal infinitely better skin texture.
Our pink clay mask won’t strip the skin of it’s natural oils. Instead, it provides a dose of natural minerals that go to work to replenish the skin and ensure it retains moisture.
The combination of red and white clays and is considered to be the mildest of all the clays. So, it is gentle and great for all skin types, particularly dry, damaged or sensitive skin.
Pink clay has also used to treat acne and other skin ailments.
- Combine 1 tablespoons of clay with 2 tablespoons of water, mixing constantly to form a thick paste.
- Apply a thin layer directly onto your skin evenly using fingertips or a face mask brush making sure you avoid the delicate eye area.
- Allow to dry for up to 10 minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly using a hot face cloth. Run the soft bamboo face cloth included under some hot water and gently place on your face and then remove the face mask in downwards motion.
- Your skin will feel tighter, softer and renewed. For best results please follow by using a suitable facial oil such as Aragn Oil or our Super Skin 7 for ultimate benefits.
Use up to twice a week.