This special offer box is The Eco Favourites, which includes our best selling and most loved products:
- Anti-ageing hyaluronic acid moisturiser
- Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber and Aloe Vera Eye Gel
- Eco Deo – natural deodorant
- Natural Argan Oil lip balm
- Natural Nourishing Shampoo
- Natural Nourishing Conditioner
- Dry Shampoo
- Pink Clay Face Mask and Bamboo Cloth
Box Set Contents:
Anti-Ageing Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 50ml :
Our natural and vegan friendly Vitamin Rich Anti-Ageing Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser with Grapefruit, Orange and Ylang Ylang essential oils is a great anti-ageing combination.
Rich in anti-oxidants, this moisturising cream will help boost collagen production, resulting in tighter, firmer skin and will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With added AHA fruit acid, our vitamin rich moisturiser will brighten and hydrate the skin, absorbs quickly leaving it feeling soft and silky smooth.
Comes in our fabulous aluminum reusable and recyclable 50ml jar! (biodegradable refill coming soon on the product) Our moisturiser will protect, restore and replenish what the environment takes out of your skin, without taking anything out of the environment! Have great skin and help reduce your plastic waste 🙂
Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber and Aloe Vera Eye Gel
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles & dark circles, helps to make the skin around the eyes appear fuller and tighter.
- Contains Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber, Rosehip
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid
- Powerful natural ingredients
- Paraben-free; Sulfate-Free
- Artificial colour-free
- Vegan friendly
- Reusable and Recyclable packaging
Natural Lip Balm 10ml:
Our lip balms are made from 100% natural and vegan friendly ingredients. We use candelilla wax not beeswax.
They also come in our fabulous biodegradable, compostable and recyclable tube. Just push up from the bottom to reveal your lip balm. These are also a large size of 10g double the size of normal plastic contained lip balms so will last you twice as long!
We are very proud of our lip balms and think you will really notice the difference to others you have tried and will love them as much as us!
100% Natural Dry Shampoo 60g – With Lavender Flower Powder and Rosemary Essential Oil
Our wonderful dry shampoo formula is perfect to reinvigorate your hair between washes! Made with 4 of the best natural powders combined with rosemary oil, our dry shampoo will absorb excess oil and grease and will leave your hair smelling beautiful. It is suitable for all hair types and hair colours too.
Vegan friendly, cruelty free and plastic free!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Sprinkle a small amount on your roots and massage into your hair until the oil is absorbed. Brush through and style as desired.
Natural and organic shampoo 250ml is free from SLS / SLES / MIT and Parabens: is enriched with Aloe Vera, sweet almond & argan oil to nourish & smooth dry, damaged hair while removing dirt & excess oils. Combined with a refreshing blend of lemongrass, ginger & rosemary essential oils. It contains Soil Association approved mild surfactants and is an ideal choice for people with sensitive skin.
Directions: Apply a generous amount of shampoo to the palms and gently massage into wet hair and the scalp to create a slight lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Natural nourishing natural conditioner 250ml (in new updated easy to refill container – see image) contains a blend of 4 conditioning agents to being strength and shine to the hair. It has been specially formulated to smooth & nourish dry or damaged hair and contains an revitalising blend of lemongrass, ginger and rosemary essential oils.
Directions: Massage gently into fresh shampooed hair and scalp. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Our Pink Clay Mask cleanses, clears congested pores, detoxes the skin and removes dead skin cells to revitalise and reveal infinitely better skin texture.
Our pink clay mask won’t strip the skin of it’s natural oils. Instead, it provides a dose of natural minerals that go to work to replenish the skin and ensure it retains moisture.
The combination of red and white clays and is considered to be the mildest of all the clays. So, it is gentle and great for all skin types, particularly dry, damaged or sensitive skin.
Pink clay has also used to treat acne and other skin ailments.
- Combine 1 tablespoons of clay with 2 tablespoons of water, mixing constantly to form a thick paste.
- Apply a thin layer directly onto your skin evenly using fingertips or a face mask brush making sure you avoid the delicate eye area.
- Allow to dry for up to 10 minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly using a hot face cloth. Run the soft bamboo face cloth included under some hot water and gently place on your face and then remove the face mask in downwards motion.
- Your skin will feel tighter, softer and renewed. For best results please follow by using a suitable facial oil such as Aragn Oil or our Super Skin 7 for ultimate benefits.