To celebrate Pride Month we are launching our ‘Happy In My Skin Box Set’ This is the perfect skincare combination that you create to make your skin look fabulous at any age or gender. Be confident in your own skin!
To make your perfect skincare box you need to select your cleansing soap bar, the perfect moisturiser for your skin type, and your skin oil.
All our boxes contain our incredible highly rated Eye Gel Suitable for all skin types. This helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & dark circles with our Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber, Rosehip and Hyaluronic Acid eye gel, helps to make the skin around the eyes appear brighter, fuller and tighter.
Which is your cleansing soap?
- Detox – Contains activated charcoal which helps absorb toxins from your skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier. This restorative soap leaves your skin feeling renewed.
- Aloe Vera – Healing, nourishing and ideal for sensitive skin. Aloe Vera is perfect for the most delicate skin.
- Shea Butter – Healing, nourishing and ideal for sensitive skin. Shea Butter is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and to ease psoriasis and eczema.
Which is your moisturiser?
- Pure Daily Moisturiser – A natural, un-fragranced and gentle daily moisturiser suitable for all skin types. Absorbs very quickly and leaves your skin feeling healthy and nourished. Vegan friendly and plastic free.
- Hyaluronic Acid Daily Moisturiser – Our natural and vegan friendly Vitamin Rich Anti-Ageing Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser with Grapefruit, Orange and Ylang Ylang essential oils is a great anti-ageing combination. Rich in anti-oxidants, this moisturising cream will help boost collagen production, resulting in tighter, firmer skin and will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With added AHA fruit acid, our vitamin rich moisturiser will brighten and hydrate the skin, absorbs quickly leaving it feeling soft and silky smooth.
Which is your skin oil?
- Super Skin 7 – An intensely nourishing facial oil that replenishes, protects, and strengthens your skin. It helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and softens skin for a smooth and supple finish. Our rejuvenation formulation is lightweight and deeply penetrative, delivering the vital skin strengthening nutrients directly to where they are most needed. Contains Rose, Jasmine. Frankincense, Neroli, Argan, Avocado and Jojoba to create, what we believe to be the new queen of facial oils. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin showing signs of ageing.
- Skin Repair Oil – is a natural solution for a variety of different skin conditions including oily spot prone skin and red/dry flaky skin. It has a beautiful combination of natural ingredients and oils, including Argan oil, lavender, tea tree, and chamomile. This combination creates a soothing and nourishing solution for your skin and can really make a difference to any skin condition you may have.
- Men’s Blend – is 100% natural made with Patchouli, Lime and Cedarwood essential oils and Avocado and Jojoba Oils. Our Men’s oil is ideal for everyday use. Suitable for skin, neck, stubble and beards.
- Argan Oil – is an exceptional beauty oil and we think it is an absolute must have as it has so many great benefits that is suitable for everyone. The benefits are almost endless and argan oil is a fast absorbing oi that is high in Vitamin E which is well known to be highly effective for skin.
Fist cleanse your face by using your chosen soap bar to clean your skin. Then to get the most out of this skin care routine, you want to start by applying the Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel. Gently pat in delicately with your ring finger to avoid tugging the delicate skin. Let that soak in and do its magic. This will reduce the appearance of wrinkles & dark circles as our Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber, Rosehip and Hyaluronic Acid eye gel, helps to make the skin around the eyes appear fuller and tighter.
Then its time for the moisturiser.
Apply to cheeks, forehead and rest of your face using gentle circular motions. Then continue to rub into into your skin using light, gentle upward strokes, especially on the neck.
Apply the oil after applying the moisturiser. This will help the moisturiser absorb deep into your skin and add an extra layer of nourishment.
Apply it at night time so your skin can spend the night absorbing its benefits, and you should also apply it in the morning, to receive the full benefits of this skincare routine.